Template

Monday, April 16, 2012

Silhouette Tutorial: Cropping Background Shapes

I should be studying for my Pharmacy Tech: Drug Distribution final tomorrow, but I got distracted playing around with my Silhouette Studio, and I'm up with another tutorial. In this tutorial, I show you how to crop a large 12 x 12 background into a 3 x 4 that you can use in Project Life. You could also use this technique to crop a large background into any smaller size (i.e. 4 x 6 or 8 1/2 x 11) 

Here's the link:

Go from this ^

To this ^
Thanks for watching!!

7 comments:

  1. Very cool tutorial! As usual, thanks for taking the time to share your Silhouette knowledge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm supposed to be looking at vast amounts of data on several Excel spreadsheets---gonna go watch your video instead--ha! Thanks for your efforts--I always learn something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have kept all these unread in my reader and I am hoping that between you and the class I signed up for at Jessica Sprague I will be an expert in no time. Thanks for taking the time to post these. Good luck for your exam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I've learning match of you. I'm from Holland and want you to know :)

    Thank so much!!

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this tutorial. I have some of the larger bkgrounds and wanted to make them smaller without losing so much of the original and you just showed me how. I appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tutorial.. I have one of the original silhouette machines when it was still Craft Robo and I hardly ever use it because I don't know what I am doing... with tuts like this I may be tempted to play more :D thanks for sharing... gorgeous blog.

    ReplyDelete