Template

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Liebster Blog Award :)



Thanks so much from Caz Hancock for giving me this award. I know her from Studio Calico, she is always posting up a storm, and keeping the boards fun and interesting! I was very surprised to see this as I often forget that people even look at my blog. The lovely comment she gave me on her blog gives me inspiration to post more Silhouette tutorials. (I'm busy with school/working, but will try to come up with one next week). You can check out her blog here and her awesome gallery over at Studio Calico here.

The Liebster Blog Award is awarded to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help with readership. As part of the tradition, the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me.
To accept the Award you must:
1. Thank your Leibster Award sender on your Blog;
2. Link back to your sender on your Blog;
3. Copy and paste your Leibster onto your Blog;
4. Present the Leibster Award to 5 other Blogs with 200 or less Followers that you feel deserves some attention and recognition for awesome stuff;
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment on their Blog.
So tag I'm it to share the love of 5 blogs that bring me joy, creativity and inspiration!
Here are the 5 I chose:

1. Suz - What a great woman! She has been so friendly and helpful to me since I signed up at the Studio Calico message boards. She is my go to gal for Silhouette questions, and her blog is full of awesome photos and layouts!

2. Ursula - another amazing gal from Studio Calico. Her blog is full of beautiful photos and super creative and artistic layouts. So much inspiration!

3. Christine - yet another Studio Calico gal. She has some fantastic Project Life inspiration. I love her photo collage of her PODs each month. She also has some great tutorials.

4. Aurore - What a sweet person, she used the labels I posted on my blog and was kind enough to link me up. I've been looking through her blog the past couple of days, and there is lots of pretty layouts for inspiration. Her blog is in french (which I can kind of understand), but you can see the translated version here

5. Audrey - she may not know this, but back when we were both at Scrapdango, I really admired all of her work. I just revisited her blog, and wow, she has some amazing layouts up there.

So there you have it! Go check those wonderful ladies out and leave them some love!
Thanks again Caz :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are so sweet! I haven't been over there in a while! I def will stop by! Thank you so much and hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for spreading the love girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!!
    I am very honored to receive this award and thank you for this kind word on my subject!
    I believe that I am going to try to write my posts in French and in English in the future! It will be a good way for me to improve my English!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so, SO much Nessa for thinking of me! Such an awesome surprise! I do have to argue with you a bit on one thing; being the "go to" gal for Silhouette questions-I believe you are much more advanced in your knowledge of the software as you clearly have demonstrated in your recent video tutorials and creations for your etsy shop.
    Thanks so much again! Now, off to award others...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm late but I wanted to say thank you so much for thinking of me! You are super sweet to share this with me!

    ReplyDelete