Template

Sunday, April 29, 2012

She's Crazy - TLP Hybrid Layout

After much experimenting, I finally finished my first hybrid layout for the CT over at The Lilypad.
I used the April BYOC which I loved, and worked perfectly with my Rosie pics. I tend to not do such busy layouts, but I loved all the patterned papers from Jenn Barrette, and the doodles from Lauren Grier were so cute! ...and well, the layout is titled "She's Crazy", so I did want it to be a little crazy.
TFL!


Digital products used:

2 comments:

  1. love this layout--- really love the Polaroid mats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I would like to follow you receiving newsletters every day you post but I don't know or I don't see where I can write my email. Can you help me ?? Thank you. Of course, you'll see that I love your blog and what you do.
    Kiss from Spain
    Helena from Madrid

    ReplyDelete