Template

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lift the Layout Above You

Every once in a while, someone over at Studio Calico posts a "Lift the Layout Above You" thread. You reply with "I'm in" or something similar, and then whoever posted below you chooses one of your layouts to "lift" (use some or all of the elements to make a layout of your own). You do the same with the person who posted above you.

I posted under Kimber-Leigh
I chose the layout "At Night" to lift, first of all because it is very pretty and I felt the elements worked really well with the Daydream Believer kit from Studio Calico. It was also a fairly straight forward design, and as I totally forgot about this challenge until today (the due date) I needed to get it done in a hurry.

Here is Kimber-Leigh's layout:


And here is what I pulled together:

You can see it at Studio Calico here

I also thought I would share Just g's lift of my layout
She chose this layout to lift:

Home Alone

And she took inspiration from the loopy twine and came up with this:

Loopy
What a fun challenge :)
 TFL!


No comments:

Post a Comment