Template

Monday, December 6, 2010

Cards for the Troops

Many of you may have heard of Operation Write Home.  It is a program, where cardmakers send their handmade cards to deployed American troops so that they can write home to their families.  When I completed Scrapdango's ABC's of cards, I had a lot of cards, and was searching for something to do with them.  What I found was something similar called Cards for Canadian Soldiers.  It is a smaller site, founded by one generous person, to get cards out to the deployed Canadian troops.  It seems to be just starting up, so I was happy to contribute.

Here are some of the cards that I sent:







If you have an extra stash of cards, or love to make cards, then I encourage you to send them off to one of these organizations.  It is just something little we can do to give back.

TFL!

1 comment: